Custom Stencils Additional Info
If you don't want to make your own stencils, we'll do it for you! EZScreen Custom Made Stencils are pre-burned with YOUR artwork and are ready to use!
Our custom pre-burned stencils are made with EZScreen Standard stencils with 110 mesh. Silk screen stencils are durable and re-usable on different surfaces and with different paints. You can use screen printing inks, ceramic paints or under-glazes, acrylic and glass paint, and so on. Be sure to use an ink/paint with a thick or pudding-like consistency to prevent bleeding. EZScreen Custom Stencils are typically used for fabric such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, tote bags and other porous surfaces like ceramics, wood, cardboard, and paper.
Choose between a custom silkscreen stencil only, or unattached with a plastic frame (recommended for multiple printing).
- MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE PURCHASE
- A PURE BLACK design on a white background only
- High quality; no pixilation or jagged edges
- PDF or JPEG format only - Artwork must be PRINT READY and ACTUAL size
- Minimum 1/2" to 1" border around artwork
- Can be horizontal or vertical
- Upon artwork approval, an image/design that requires simple editing will have an additional fee
SIMPLE EDITING INCLUDES:
- Converting to a pure black image from gray-scale
- Down-sizing a high resolution image to appropriate stencil size
- Minimum $10 for artwork fees
The degree of editing and labor time will result in individualized artwork fees (minimum $10). All fees will be discussed with the customer prior to completion.
Custom images can include text, clipart, logos, images, or a combination of all these. Script or thin fonts will have to be larger, as very fine lines may not come out well. No fonts smaller than 20 pt typed on a WordDoc.
Important Note: Custom silkscreen stencils can take up to 3 days to complete in addition to our regular 1-2 business days for processing.
Artwork submitted for our custom, pre-burned stencils are assumed to be of ownership by the customer and not infringing on any copyright laws. EZScreenPrint, LLC is not held liable for reproducing artwork that is not owned by the customer. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to know the artwork's usage rights.